- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
AvCarb Material Solution’s Gas Diffusion System GDS1120 P50 combines AvCarb's proprietary carbon fiber paper, a PTFE treatment, and micro-porous layer coating, designed for the rigorous demands of specific fuel cell applications such as PEMFC, DMFC, and PAFC.
AvCarb P50 is the base substrate used in GDS1120.
Total Amount In Various Pieces: 2,640 cm²
Total Pieces: 4 (30cm x 22cm)
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these clearance pieces may have broken edges or corners, cracked sides, or uneven siding. Also, this item cannot be returned nor refunded.
1) These AvCarb carbon papers have various Wet-Proof (PTFE) contents.
2) The White AvCarb GDL pieces have been dryed but not cured.
3) The Dark AvCarb GDL pieces have been cured.
4) Both can have PTFE added but the dark, cured ones will take up less.
5) All have random cracks and breaks.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: