- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
This composite cathode powder is a 50/50 wt% mixture of Lanthanum Strontium Manganite (LSM) and Yttrium Stabilized Zirconia (YSZ), and is typically used as the first layer in a two-layer cathode, where the second (top) layer is pure LSM. This two-layer approach provides higher performance than single-layer LSM cathodes, and is best used with YSZ ceramic electrolyte materials. Our LSM/YSZ cathode material can be applied by screen printing, painting or spraying after it is formulated into appropriate inks or suspensions.
Since this LSM-YSZ Cathode Powder is a mixed component powder we do not have a particle size specification. This powder uses LSM-P and YSZ8-TC as its components. The powder’s particle size distribution will be bimodal once processing is complete.
This cathode powder has been created for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) applications in mind.
• Formulation: 50 wt% (La0.80Sr0.20)0.95MnO3-X and 50 wt% (Y2O3)0.08(ZrO2)0.92
• After Reduction: 47.9 wt% (La0.80Sr0.20)0.95MnO3-X and 52.1 wt% (Y2O3)0.08(ZrO2)0.92
• Surface Area: 5 - 9 m²/g
Initial Preparation and Characterization of Single Step Fabricated Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Universite de Bourgogne in IT-SOFC
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: