- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
FUEL YOUR EVIL URGES WHILE YOU BUILD GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS!
Go green as you amass power! Fuel Cell Projects for the Evil Genius broadens your knowledge of this important, rapidly developing technology and shows you how to build practical, environmentally conscious projects using the three most popular and widely accessible fuel cells!
In Fuel Cell Projects for the Evil Genius, high-tech guru Gavin Harper gives you everything you need to conduct practical experiments and build energizing fuel cell projects. You'll find complete, easy-to-follow plans that feature clear diagrams and schematics, as well as:
• Instructions for fascinating sustainable energy projects, complete with 180 how-to illustrations.
• Explanations of how fuel cells work and why the hydrogen economy will impact our lives in the near future.
• Frustration-factor removal-all the needed parts are listed, along with sources.
• Science fair project ideas that are on the cutting edge of the latest technological developments.
Fuel Cell Projects for the Evil Genius gives you complete plans, instructions, parts lists, and sources to:
• Understand how hydrogen could meet our energy needs in a post-carbon economy.
• Build a fuel cell car to race against your friends.
• Build an intelligent fuel cell car which autonomously drives.
• Build a simple fuel cell using adhesive bandages.
• Hydrogen fuel your iPod.
• Have a hydrogen barbecue-cook your food with zero carbon emissions!
• Discover how the amounts of hydrogen supplied to fuel cells affect the amounts of electricity produced.
• And much more!
• Author(s): Gavin D. J. Harper
• Edition: 1st
• Number of Pages: 196
• Published Date: May 16, 2008
• Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 0071496599
• ISBN-13: 978-0071496599
• Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.4 x 10.7 inches
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: