- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
FOLLOW THE SUN TO MORE EVIL FUN!
Let the sun shine on your evil side - and have a wicked amount of fun on your way to becoming a solar energy master! In this guide, the popular Evil Genius format ramps up your understanding of powerful, important, and environmentally friendly solar energy - and shows you how to build real, practical solar energy projects you can use in your home, yard - even on the road!
In Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius, high-tech guru Gavin Harper gives you everything you need to build more than 50 thrilling solar energy projects. You'll find complete, easy-to-follow plans, with clear diagrams and schematics, so you know exactly what's involved before you begin.
• Illustrated instructions and plans for 30 amazing pretested solar energy projects that assume no prior experience with energy science
• Explanations of the science and math behind each project
• Projects that progress in difficulty - from simple ones that may inspire science fair entries - all the way to converting a real home to solar energy
• Frustration-factor removal-needed parts are listed, along with sources-plus all the tools you'll need
Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius provides you with complete plans, instructions, parts lists, and sources for:
• Crushed berries solar cell
• Solar "death ray"
• Solar powered hot dog cooker
• Solar furnace
• Sun-powered refrigerator
• Camping shower, oven, and more
• Hot recipes for solar cooking
• Water purifier
• Garden lights
• Solar vehicle
• Environmentally friendly robot
• Much more!
• Author(s): Gavin D. J. Harper
• Edition: 1st
• Number of Pages: 196
• Published Date: June 22, 2007
• Publisher: McGraw-Hill / TAB Electronics
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 0071477721
• ISBN-13: 978-0071477727
• Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: