- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
This product is discontinued.
H-TEC's Double Fuel Cell H2/O2/Air can be operated in two modes: (1) Hydrogen and Oxygen and (2) Hydrogen and Air.
This Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell produces electricity by using hydrogen and oxygen gas (or atmospheric oxygen). Its only by-products are water and heat.
With the Double Fuel Cell H2/O2/Air, you have the option of operating the cell in air-breathing mode (Hydrogen and Air mode) simply by removing the stopper. When operating with atmospheric oxygen (air), the power of the cell is somewhat lower than when operating with pure oxygen (Hydrogen and Oxygen Mode). When dealing with larger fuel cell systems running your fuel cell on Atmospheric Oxygen (Air) versus pure Oxygen allows for an easier and cheaper overall operation!
• Power in Fuel Cell H2/O2 Mode: 1 W
• Power in Fuel Cell H2/Air Mode: 300mW
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.2" x 1.6" x 2" (56 x 42 x 40 mm)
• Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: