- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The NTM SenseH2 Hydrogen Sensor is designed for hydrogen monitoring, providing a new level of protection in hazardous work environments. This ceramic sensor uniquely exhibits a highly sensitive, selective, and rapid response to the presence of hydrogen in ambient air. It grants versatility by reliably measuring H2 concentrations over a wide range of temperature and humidity variation and provides a repeatable response, even in the presence of other combustible gases. Additionally, the SenseH2 Hydrogen Sensor is distinguished among other sensors for its immunity to signal saturation upon continuous exposure to low levels of hydrogen, and will recover rapidly and completely upon hydrogen removal. This greatly increases the longevity of use and reduces the time and costs associated with replacing your sensors.
This sensor has been officially certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and can be found in the UL database. This sensor meets all requirements for use in Class l, Division 2 and Zone 2 hazardous locations per the UL60079-15 and EN60079-15 standards.
• High sensitivity and selectivity to hydrogen
• Rapid response & recovery times
• Immune to signal saturation
• Robust to widely varying ambient flow rates
• Compact and rugged design
• Output spans 0.25 to 4.0% H2 in air (5 to 100% LFL)
• Accuracy of +/- 0.25% hydrogen
• UL Classified, ATEX, CE for hazardous locations
• Insensitive to CO and CH4
• Insensitive to humidity, temperature, and flow rate variation
• Works in a variety of environments
• Durable and stable for long term operation
• Lowers cost of ownership
The NTM SenseH2 Hydrogen Sensor is intended for use as a hydrogen gas detector in the range of 0.25 to 4% hydrogen in air.
• Stationary fuel cells
• Fuel cell powered forklift trucks
• Hydrogen refueling stations
• Hydrogen generation (electrolyzer) systems
• On‐site fuel reforming systems
• Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems monitoring
• Telecom systems monitoring
• Laboratory monitoring
Sensor: The sensor element employs a patented, chemi‐resistive ceramic technology, which provides accurate and reliable hydrogen detection. The sensor element is securely attached to a TO8 header for seamless integration with the electronics package.
Electronics Package: The sensor provides a simple interface with a ratio‐metric voltage output (1 to 4.5 VDC; 500mV increments), calibrated to detect up to 4% H2 in air (100% of the LFL). Diagnostic states (< 1V, >4.5V) are provided to indicate error conditions. Microprocessor‐based heater control ensures stable operation in temperatures ranging from –20 to 80°C. The compact, rugged design and waterproof connector enable use of the NTM SenseH2® hydrogen sensor in a range of application conditions.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: