- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Heliocentris's Fuel Cell Trainer is ideal for teaching the basic engineering principles of PEM fuel cell systems. The Instructor is ideal for the teaching requirements of universities and vocational schools. With the modular training system system, which includes numerous prepared experiments, students and trainees can examine the design and functions of a real fuel cell system. The system is especially impressive due to its exceptional transparency. And the Instructor is designed for maximum technical safety. Developed especially for educational purposes, the system is designed for safe and easy operation also by inexperienced persons.
All components of the fuel cell system are displayed individually. Integrated displays for operating parameters support the instruction. The Fuel Cell Trainer modularity allows to easily adapt the difficulty level. The system can be operated by inexperienced users. The included software enables computer aided measuring and experimentation.
• Electrical engineering
• Energy engineering
• Process engineering
• Mechanical engineering
• Automotive engineering
• Structure and functioning principle
• Characteristic curves and efficiency ratings
• System and power electronics
• New design for better teaching of engineering subjects
• USB interface for easy plug-and-play installation
• Improved instruction material for teachers and students
• New experimentation software and measurement data acquisition
• New quick guides for a fast introduction to the experiment setups and functions
• Characteristic curves and efficiency curves
• Dependence of output on temperature and air supply
• Hydrogen/ current Characteristic curve
• Efficiency of the fuel cell stack
• System efficiency of a fuel cell system
• Interdependent power supply and working range of a fuel cell
• Sample application for fuel cell car: Fuel consumption and load profile
Typical lead time of two to four weeks to be expected.
Fuel Cell Module
A 50 W fuel cell stack with a fuel cell controller, hydrogen flow meter and air supply, as well as five LED displays for visualization of all essential system parameters (current, voltage, temperature, fuel and air supply).
• Rated Output: 40 W
• Maximum Output approx: 50 W
• No-Load Voltage: 9 V
• Current at rated output: 8 A
• Hydrogen Consumption at Rated Output Approx: 580 sml/min
• Hydrogen Purity for Operation min: 4.0 (99.99%)
• Permissible Hydrogen Pressure: 0.4 - 0.8 bar
Electronic Load Module
The electronic load enables manual or computer.assisted adjustment of constant rated currents for the fuel cell for recording characteristic curves. With LED power display.
• Maximum Continuous Power Output: 100 W
• Load Voltage: 1.2 - 20 V DC
• Load Current: 0 - 10 A
• Mains Connection: 230 V (50 Hz), 115 V (60 Hz)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.7" x 11.7" x 5.3" (400 x 297 x 135 mm)
DC/ DC Converter Module
The module converts the unregulated output voltage of the fuel cell to 12 V DC voltage and can be used for an autonomous power supply to operated 12 V consumers. With LCD displays for useful power and internal consumption of the fuel cell system.
• Input Voltage: 4.5 - 10 V DC
• Output Voltage: 12 V DC
• Max Input Current: 10 A
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.9" x 11.7" x 3.7" (200 x 297 x 95 mm)
Traffic Light Module
The LED traffic light is a realistic sample consumer on a 12 V basis at the output of the DC/DC converter.
• Input Voltage: 12 V DC
• Power Consumption Max: 10 W
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.9" x 11.7" x 5.5" (200 x 297 x 140 mm)
H2 Storage Module
The metal hydride canister as Fuel Cell Trainer module with a two-storage pressure reducer provides convenient hydrogen supply to the fuel cell for an entire practicum day without compressed gas canisters or the hydrogen generator.
• Storage Capacity (at charge pressure of 17 bar): 250 sl
• Output: 1.7 sl/min
• Charge Pressure: 10 - 17 bar
• Charge Time: ca. 1 h at 20°C and active cooling
Instruction Material and Software
The included software provides support for the experiments in the manual. The software allows for recording and exporting of data. The visualisation of the measuring instruments facilitates using the Fuel Cell Trainer in front of larger groups or in a lecture room when using a projector.
• Visualization of the measuring instruments
• Chronological recording and visualization of the measured values
• Computer-supported execution of experiments
• Fully automated experiments
Textbook - Fuel Cell Systems Explained
Includes detailed information about all aspects of the fuel cell, in addition to a detailed experiment manual.
Clean Energy Trainer Overall
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 35.8" x 33.1" x 18.1" (910 x 840 x 460 mm)
• Weight: 42 pounds (19 kg)
• Permissible Ambient Temperature During Operation: 5 - 35°C
• Language Versions: German, English (others on request)
• Connection Standards: DIN, CGA or BS
• Power Supply: 230 V (50 Hz), 115 V (60Hz)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: