- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The AEM Water Electrolyzer is a complete alkaline anion exchange membrane water electrolyzer hardware. The hardware includes corrosion resistant 5 cm² Nickel anode and cathode flow fields, an MEA with base metal catalysts, metal gas diffusion layers, o-ring seals, and Teflon gasketing. Please note that there are no heaters or cables included.
The electrolyzer is designed to be run with 1 M KOH flowing on the anode and cathode as described in Zengcai Liu et al. “The effect of membrane on an alkaline water electrolyzer”.
• Operates at high currents: 1 A/cm2 at about 1.9 V at 60 °C in flowing 1 M KOH
• Rapidly turn on and off
• Easily replace PEM electrolyzers with Alkaline water electrolyzers
Typical 5 - 7 business day lead time is to be expected.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: