- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Fumasep FAP-375-PP is a Fluorinated PP reinforced Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) with low resistance, high selectivity, high mechanical stability, low dimensional swelling, high oxidative stability, resistant to chlorine and high stability in acidic environment. Fumasep FAP-375-PP membrane is the transparent, slightly opaque foil, delivered on a backing layer (colourless rigid PET foil). Pull off carefully the membrane from the backing foil. The membrane is ready for use.
Operation range: Acidic environment pH < 4, at pH > 4 the material has low ionic conductivity. The material is not stable in caustic environment (pH > 10).
Fumatech membranes are highly sensitive to differences in humidity and moisture content. Therefore the membranes can vary +/- 0.5cm from the original cut sizes. Also due to this sensitivity the manufacturer expects wrinkles to form, however soaking the membranes in deionized water will return the membranes to the full size planar state according to the manufacturer.
• Applications: Electrochemical processes requiring anion exchange membranes with high oxidative stability and highly resistant to chlorine.
• Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM)
• Thickness: 70 - 80 micrometers (2.76 - 3.15 mil)
Quantity In Stock: 1
Total Amount In Various Pieces: 900 cm²
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these clearance pieces may have broken edges or corners, cracked sides, or uneven siding. Also, this item cannot be returned nor refunded.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: