- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Fumasep FAD-PET-75 is a PET (Polyester) reinforced Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) with low resistance, high acid transfer rate, high mechanical stability, and high stability in acidic environment. The polymer backbone for this AEM is based on a hydrocarbon polymer material.
Fumatech membranes are highly sensitive to differences in humidity and moisture content. Therefore the membranes can vary +/- 0.5cm from the original cut sizes. Also due to this sensitivity the manufacturer expects wrinkles to form, however soaking the membranes in deionized water will return the membranes to the full size planar state according to the manufacturer.
• Application: Diffusion dialysis for acidic solutions (e.g. H2SO4-).
• Anion Exchange Membrane
• Stability range (pH) at 25 ºC: 1 - 9
• Thickness: 70 - 80 micrometers (2.75 - 3.15 mil)
Quantity In Stock: 1
Total Amount In Various Pieces: 90 cm²
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these clearance pieces may have broken edges or corners, cracked sides, or uneven siding. Also, this item cannot be returned nor refunded.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: