- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
A low-cost electrode utilizing a woven carbon cloth substrate and a 60% Platinum on Vulcan Carbon support catalyst. The Gas Diffusion Layer (GDL) used is a standard carbon cloth with MPL which is 410 microns thick.
No NafionTM is used in the making of this Gas Diffusion Electrode.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of these clearance pieces may have broken edges or corners, cracked sides, or uneven siding. Also, this item cannot be returned nor refunded.
or reload the browser
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: