- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
Disassemble and reassemble your own Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) stack of individually connected cells with the DMFC Flex-Stak. The DMFC Flex-Stak comes in a 1-cell, 5-cell, 10-cell, and 20-cell stack configuration. The ease of use makes it simple to scale the Flex-Stak to different power levels and integrate equipment such as sensors. The Flex-Stak fuel cell is an excellent learning tool that gives hands-on experience with promising direct methanol fuel cell technology. Whether it’s advanced research on MEAs, creating your own fuel cell lab or conducting professional training the DMFC Flex-Stak has a load of practical applications.
The Flex-Stak is a fully assembled, tested, and ready for use Direct Methanol Fuel Cell! Only a flat-head screwdriver and torque wrench are necessary to assemble the Flex-Stak so you can concentrate on creating your very own methanol powered applications.
The DMFC Flex-Stak is a dismantable methanol fuel cell that allows for the user to input their own custom DMFC MEAs for testing!
✔ Plastic Endplates
✔ Graphite Composite Bipolar/Monopolar Plates
✔ High Performance DMFC MEAs
✔ Expandable Design
• Power: 0.2 watts per cell (1 watt for 5 cell stack)
• Active Area of Cell: 10 cm²
• Flow Rate: 10 cc/min per cell
• Operates on 3% by mass of methanol-in-distilled water
• Concentration of Methanol to be Used: 1 molar
Please note that the DMFC Flex-Stak does not come with guide dowels. 1/8" guide dowels are reccommended for assembly of the stack to aid in the alignment of the components.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: