- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
Disassemble and reassemble your own flow battery (Vanadium Redox Battery) stack of individually connected cells with the Flex-Stak. The Flow Battery Flex-Stak comes in a 1-cell stack configuration that makes it easy to switch out the provided cell with your own test cell. The stack is an excellent learning tool that gives hands-on experience with promising vanadium redox battery technology. Whether it’s advanced research, creating your own lab or conducting professional training the Flow Battery Flex-Stak has a load of practical applications.
The Flex-Stak is a fully assembled, tested, and ready for use flow battery! Only a flathead screwdriver and torque wrench are necessary to assemble the Flex-Stak so you can concentrate on creating your very own powered applications.
✔ Endplates with Push-to-Connect Fittings
✔ Wetted PVC and CPVC
✔ Interdigitated Flow Fields
✔ Wetted Vinyl Ester
• Electrode Area: 10 cm²
• Ports: 4
• Flow Rate: 10 to 80 cc/minute at 1 Amp 1 Volt for charging
• For Charging: 1 Amp / 1 Volt
• Liquid is fed into the bottom and out the top.
• Dimensions: 3.25" x 3.25" x 2" (8.26 x 8.26 x 5.1 cm)
The Flow Battery Flex-Stak's flow rate should be started at 10 cc per minute and go up to 100 cc per minute. The overall flow rate will be determined by the state of charge of the electrolyte.
When your Flow Battery has a charged electrolyte inside of it you can than tell which side is positive and which side is negative. When charging the Flow Battery make sure that the liquid is fed into the bottom and out the top.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: