- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Freudenberg H14C9 is a flexible and easy to use carbon paper Gas Diffusion Layer (GDL) with a Microporous Layer (MPL) as well as a hydrophobic treatment. It is recommended for highly humidified stationary LT-PEMFC systems. It is 180 um (microns) thick.
• Highly humidified stationary Low Temperature Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell Cells (LT-PEMFC) systems
• Highly humidified LT-PEMFC Stationary CHP applications
• LT-PEMFC Automotive applications
• Applications requiring a very thin GDL with a MicroPorous Layer (MPL)
Freudenberg H14C9 is formerly known as H1410 I4 C9.
This product has been discontinued and we have no available stock remaining. Per the manufacturer's suggestion, a good alternative for Freudenberg H14C9 GDL as a replacement would be Freudenberg H15C3 and H23C9.
H15C3: Has similar through plane air permeability compared to H14C9, the MPL density is slightly lighter than MPL density of H14C9, and its thickness is slightly thicker compared to H14C9. There is a need to adjust the gasket for this new alternative and we would suggest to increase the gasket thickness by an additional 0.001" compared to the gasket thickness used for H14C9. Or, a gasketing thickness of 0.0065" to 0.0075" would be recommended for this new alternative GDL.
H23C9: This is the thicker form of H14C9. Has same through plane air permeability compared to H14C9, the MPL density is quite similar to the MPL density of H14C9, and it is a much thicker GDL compared to H14C9. There is a need to adjust the gasket for this new alternative and we would suggest to use a gasket material that has a thickness of 0.008" or 0.009" for this alternative GDL.
|Gas Diffusion Layer Properties|
|Material Type||Carbon Fiber Paper|
|Thickness||.180mm (180 microns)|
|Basic Weight (g/m²)||100 g/m²|
|Air Permeability (s)||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity (through plane)||7 mΩcm²|
|Tensile Strength||70 N/50mm|
|Microporous Layer||Yes, on one side|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: