- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Dyneon-D800-5wt% Dispersion is a perfluorosulfonic acid (PFSA) ionomer/dispersion that exhibits an Equivalent Weight (EW) of 800 g/eq and it is based on the world renown 3M Dyneon resin material with short side chain properties. Polymer concentration for this dispersion is 5 wt% and dissolved in an organic solvent that is compatible with numerous catalyst ink manufacturing, electrode production, and membrane synthesis processes.
Dyneon dispersions are based on the unique Short Side Chain (SSC). The unique SSC copolymer allows higher crystallinity, improved mechanical properties, and better proton conductivity compared to Long Side Chain forms of the PFSA dispersions. These PFSA dispersions are supplied in the acidic form (-SO3H).
These dispersions can be used to produce PEM fuel cell electrodes and electrochemical cell electrodes, to manufacture or repair ion exchange membranes, to produce super-acid catalysts, and for the surface treatment of PTFE membranes to improve their wetting behavior.
• Very high concentration of functional groups for strong proton (or Na+, K+, Li+, etc.) conductivity
• High softening point for high temperature operation well above 80 ºC
• Strong water retention for better fuel cell operation at low-humidity conditions for membranes or catalyst inks that are utilizing this dispersion material
Current lead time to be expected is 1 - 2 weeks to ship.
|Ionomer Type||Cation Exchange Polymer|
|Polymer Type||Perfluorosulfonic acid (short side chain based formulation)|
|Functional Group||Sulfonic acid|
|Ion Exchange Capacity||Undisclosed|
|Molecular Weight||800 EW|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: