- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The newly improved Sigracet carbon fiber paper series gas diffusion layers are intended to combine the required production robustness and the excellent performance properties in which stack developers and assemblers are benefiting from:
• Greatly improved homogeneity inter-lot and intra-lot. The overall variability has been shown to be better than +/- 10% (2 sigma)
• Greatly improved surface flatness
• Greatly reduced occurrence of faulty spots on a roll
• Best performance under various operating conditions
What do the letters mean in the Sigracet GDL series?
The first appended letter in the product nomenclature depicts the PTFE weight percentage (wt%) in the substrate. The second appended letter depicts the type and formulation of the microporous layer (MPL).
• AA - Fully graphitized plain carbon fiber paper substrate with no value-added post-processing.
• BA - Hydrophobized substrate with a 5 wt% PTFE loading.
• BC - Hydrophobized substrate (5 wt% PTFE) with a standard Microporous Layer (MPL) on one side.