- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Fuel Cell Grade Graphite Plates can be machined on both sides to be used as bi-polar plates. These plates exhibit high electrical and thermal conductivity, incredible resistance to chemicals, and are densified and resin-filled for low permeability.
Length x Width: 12.0"x 12.0"
Thickness Tolerance: +0.125" / -0"
Length and Width Tolerance: +0.75" / -0"
|Plate Physical Properties|
|Plate Grade||Fuel Cell Grade (FC-GR347B)|
|Bulk Density||0.072 lb/in^3 / 1.99 g/cm^3|
|Temperature Range||Max: 338 °F (170 °C)|
|Flexural Strength||9425 psi (65 MPa)|
|Particle Size||0.001 inch (0.00254 cm)|
|Other Plate Properties|
|Electrical Resistivity||0.000511 ohm-inch (0.0012 ohm-m)|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: