- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Disassemble and reassemble your own Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) stack of individually connected cells with the DMFC Flex-Stak. The DMFC Flex-Stak comes in a 1-cell, 5-cell, 10-cell, and 20-cell stack configuration. The ease of use makes it simple to scale the Flex-Stak to different power levels and integrate equipment such as sensors. The Flex-Stak fuel cell is an excellent learning tool that gives hands-on experience with promising direct methanol fuel cell technology. DMFC Flex-Stak with single cell and multiple cell configuration provides an ideal platform for students to learn how to build short stack and full stack concepts and several others practical applications such as professional training for users going into the direct methanol fuel cell technology.
The Flex-Stak is a fully assembled, tested, and ready for use Direct Methanol Fuel Cell! Only a flat-head screwdriver and torque wrench are necessary to assemble the Flex-Stak so you can concentrate on creating your very own methanol powered applications.
The DMFC Flex-Stak is a dismantable methanol fuel cell that allows for the user to input their own custom DMFC MEAs for testing!
✔ Plastic Endplates
✔ Graphite Composite Bipolar/Monopolar Plates
✔ High Performance DMFC MEAs
✔ Expandable Design
• Power: 0 to 20 milliwatts per cell
• Active Area of Cell: 10 cm²
• Flow Rate: 10 cc/min per cell
• Operates on 3% by mass of methanol-in-distilled water
• Concentration of Methanol to be Used: 1 molar
• Recommended Torque Value: 8-10 inlbs
Please note that the DMFC Flex-Stak does not come with guide dowels. 1/8" guide dowels are reccommended for assembly of the stack to aid in the alignment of the components.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: