- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Disassemble and reassemble your own fuel cell stack of individually connected cells with the Flex-Stak Electrochemical Cell. The Flex-Stak comes in a 1-cell or 5-cell stack configuration depending on your requirements. The ease of use makes it simple to scale the Flex-Stak to different power levels and integrate equipment and/or sensor. The Flex-Stak fuel cell is an excellent learning tool that gives hands-on experience with promising fuel cell technology. Whether it’s advanced research on MEAs, creating your own fuel cell lab or conducting professional training the Flex-Stak has a load of practical applications.
The Flex-Stak Electrochemical Cell comes without MEAs and closed independent flow channels allowing reactant flows on each side of a membrane. Only a flathead screwdriver (1/4 inch) and torque wrench (1 in/lb, 3/8 inch nut) are necessary to assemble the Flex-Stak Electrochemical Cell so you can concentrate on creating your own applications.
The Flex-Stak is a dismantable electrochemical stack that allows for users to input their own custom PEM MEAs for testing! Independent reactant flow on each side of the MEA allows this setup to be used in many different setups.
✔ Plastic Endplates
✔ Anode configuration on both sides of the bipolar plate
✔ Expandable Design
✔ No MEAs are included with this flex-stak
• MEA Active Area: 3.2 x 3.2cm (10cm²)
• MEA Membrane Area: 5.3 x 5.3cm
• Fittings: 4 x 1/8" Push-to-connect (2 per reactant side)
• Graphite Plate Overall Dimensions (L x W x D): 6.3 x 6.3 x 0.4 cm
• Recommended Torque Value: 8-10 inlbs
Please note that the Flex-Stak Electrochemical Cell does not come with guide dowels. 1/8" guide dowels are reccommended for assembly of the stack to aid in the alignment of the components.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: