- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Building on the strong history of PEM fuel cell research and test data using 5cm² cells, the Electrically Heated PEM Research Cell is a robust development tool using well established materials, techniques and quick assembly features. These features make it ideally suited for sample screening, research and development, and educational purposes.
Fluids are in contact with materials that have proven compatibility with PEM fuel cells, which include ultem, fuel cell grade graphite plates, stainless steel (SS316) and silicone.
The unique sealing gaskets are simple, and reliably accommodate MEA's of varying thickness.
No tools are required for assembly / dissassembly and with the integrated pneumatic bladder you will always be able to monitor cell compression. Ports are provided into each manifold and can be used for either temperature or pressure monitoring.
The PEMFC Research Cell is intended for use as a single cell and uses electric heater plattens for temperature control. Additional plate sets can be added to create a stack that generates more power using standard MEAs.
- Single Cell, 5 cm² (Additional Plate Sets can be purchased to expand the test cell)
- Pneumatic compression system
- Electrically heated
- Operating temperatures up to 150°C
- No MEA's included (Standard MEA's can be purchased. Contact us about custom MEA configurations)
- Fitting Set (either Metric or Imperial / English)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: