- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Planar Operations Pack consists of the materials used during the operations of the 28 cm² Cell Test Manifold.
• 10 Pre-cut alumina felt seals
• 50 mL Aluminum oxide slurry
• 100 grams of LSM Cathode Ink
• 50 grams Nickel anode ink
• 15 Nickel anode current collector meshes
✓ Make sure the voltage wires are insulated and will not short during testing.
✓ Check to make sure all gas connections are made and are tight.
✓ When performing long-term testing, include an anode humidity condenser with adequate water levels throughout test.
✓ Ensure current tabs are securely connected.
Standard lead time of 6 weeks to be expected.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: