- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The Solar Hydrogen Cycle House Demo is an amazing demonstration of a closed renewable energy cycle featuring a fuel cell, electrolyzer, and solar panels! Make learning renewable energy easy and fun by showing the House Demo to students, colleagues, friends and more!
The house energy demonstration model consists of an air-breathing fuel cell stack (5 cells) combined with an electrolyser and a hydrogen storage tank. The realistic house model shows the domestic energy supply of the future. The electrolyser produces hydrogen gas. This gas then feeds the air-breathing fuel cell stack. The fuel cell stack supplies electricity for the integrated LEDs that illuminate the chart.
The House Demo can be used to demonstrate the operation of PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) fuel cells and PEM Electrolyzers.
✔ Demo House
✔ Fuel Cell Stack (five cells)
✔ Hydrogen Storage Tank
✔ Solar Module
Typical lead time of six to eight weeks to be expected.
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.6" x 19.6" x 6.9" (525 x 500 x 175 mm)
• Weight: 247 oz (7000 g)
• Operating Pressure: 0 - 20 mbar
The electrolyser produces hydrogen gas that then feeds the air-breathing fuel cell stack.
• Number of Cells: 1
• Active Area per Cell: 40 x 40 mm
• Hydrogen Production: 9 cm3 / min
• Oxygen Production: 4.5 cm3 / min
• Solar Module: 2000 mV DC / 600 mA
Fuel Cell Stack
The fuel cell stack supplies electricity for the integrated LED lights that illuminate the chart.
• Number of Cells: 5
• Active Area per Cell: 15 x 15 mm
• Power Output: 1 W
• Hydrogen Consumption: 26 cm3 / min
• Oxygen Consumption: 13 cm3 / min
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: