- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
These Horizon Mini PEM Electrolyzers, FCSU-010, will produce hydrogen and oxygen using only pure water and an external power source. Take your pick of power sources: small solar panels, wind turbines, mechanical hand cranks or batteries.
Please note that according to the manufacturer, this product should not be operated for more than 1 hour continuously.
✔ Converts water into hydrogen and oxygen
✔ Fully compatible with the Horizon education range
• Input Voltage: 1.8 - 3 V DC
• Input Current: 1 A
• Hydrogen Production Rate: 7 mL/min at 1 A
• Oxygen Production Rate: 3.5 mL/min at 1 A
• Dimensions: 2.1" x 2.1" x 0.7" (54 x 54 x 17 mm)
• Weight: 2.4 oz (69.7 g)
Need Extra Tubing? - 2mm inner diameter Silicon Tubing is a perfect fit for Horizon Educational products.
Need Hydrogen and Oxygen Storage Cylinders? - Get a pair of Horizon Education Cylinders.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: