- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The AEM Water Electrolyzer is a complete alkaline anion exchange membrane water electrolyzer hardware. The hardware includes corrosion resistant 5 cm² Nickel anode and cathode flow fields, an MEA with base metal catalysts, metal gas diffusion layers, o-ring seals, and Teflon gasketing. Please note that there are no heaters or cables included.
The electrolyzer is designed to be run with 1 M KOH flowing on the anode and cathode as described in Zengcai Liu et al. “The effect of membrane on an alkaline water electrolyzer”.
• Operates at high currents: 1 A/cm2 at about 1.9 V at 60 °C in flowing 1 M KOH
• Rapidly turn on and off
• Easily replace PEM electrolyzers with Alkaline water electrolyzers
Typical 5 - 7 business day lead time is to be expected.
***Buyer represents and warrants that all uses of Product will be for Buyer's own use, which means, in particular, that Buyer will not sell, distribute, or transfer Product, whether directly or indirectly, to any class of trade (each a Product Diversion ). Any Product Diversion shall be considered a material breach of this Purchase Contract. The Products contain chemical substances not on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA ) inventory. Samples may be hazardous. Buyer represents and warrants that it will only use the samples for research and development purposes under the supervision of a technically qualified individual.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: