- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Water Electrolysis System - 100 kW
The development of high-efficiency nickel electrodes based on the core technology reduces the system production cost and generates hydrogen through the high-yielding rate per input power, and this technology has a long life cycle activating over 10,000 hours (for nickel based electrodes). The estimated lifetime for the alkaline electrolyzer stack (or individual cells present in the stack hardware) is 6000 operational hours. This alkaline electrolyzer stack requires a caustic solution of 30 wt% KOH for its efficient operation.
Hydrogen generated from the water electrolyzer is used as the energy storage medium for HESS (Hydrogen Energy Storage System). The water electrolyzer can be even powered by renewable energy such as solar, wind-power, tidal, night-time electricity, and surplus power energy. When needed, hydrogen is converted to electricity by the fuel cell.
This product is a high-performance water electrolysis system and can be expanded according to the power desired by the customer. It includes the stack, process bath, cooling system, circulation system, hydrogen pressure control, regulation function electrolyte module, power module, and electronic control board.
- Stack: LBE-48C, 48 cell x 10ea
- Size (L x W x H): 1800 X 550 X 2200 mm
- Power Consumption: < 100 kW
- Hydrogen Gas Production/h: up to 20000 L per hour
- Oxygen Gas Production/h: up to 10000 L per hour
- Pressure: 0 - 10 bars
- Temperature: 50 - 80°C
- Hydrogen Gas Purity: 99.5 - 99.9%
- Oxygen Gas Purity: 98%
- Input Voltage: 380 VAC, 3 phase
- Electrolyte: Alkali Solution (KOH, 30wt%)
Some of the product specifications may change without any notification as a result of design and material changes at the manufacturer.
- Redundant renewable energy transformation and storage
- Lab experiment and teaching
- Laboratory analytic instrument
- Hydrogen healthy care industrial
- Hydrogen beauty industrial
- Fuel for special field
- Hydrogen supply for fuel cell
- Other pure H2 application field
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: