- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
We only have one unit remaining in stock. Once our stock is depleted, then this page will only remain active for previous customers who still need the technical specifications and manual.
Colorful casing with this LEGO gem!
Make your own portable and lightweight charger for your iPhone or Android out of LEGOs! Harness the power of the sun to charge this convenient battery so it’s ready when you need it. Or, you can quickly store juice by plugging directly into a wall outlet before you leave the house.
• Battery Charge Time Solar: 14 hours
• Battery Charge Time Wall: 2 hours
• Phone Charge Time: 2 - 3 hours*
• Built Dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
• Weight: 116g or 46 pennies
*Charge times vary between devices, operating systems and other factors.
Solar LEGO Charger Includes:
• Legos for Housing
• 6V Solar Cell and Switch
• 3.7V 2000mah LiPo battery
• Charging module
• USB booster
• Rectifying diode
• Necessary wires
• Instructions on putting the whole thing together
• Soldering Iron and Accessories
• Hot Glue Gun
*Soldering is required to put pieces together. Soldering tools are not included.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: