- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Building on the strong history of PEM fuel cell research and test data using 250cm² cells, the PEM Research Cell is a robust development tool using well established materials, techniques and quick assembly features. These features make it ideally suited for sample screening, research and development, and educational purposes. As a short stack, it is ideal for advanced system testing.
This is the best 250cm² test cell on the market and is used by virtually every major fuel cell manufacturer or research company in the world.
Fluids are in contact with materials that have proven compatibility with PEM fuel cells, which include ultem, fuel cell grade graphite plates, stainless steel (SS316) and silicone.
The unique sealing gaskets are simple, and reliably accommodate MEA's of varying thickness.
No tools are required for assembly / disassembly! With the integrated pneumatic bladder you will always be able to monitor cell compression and have repeatable compression on each assembly. Ports are provided into each manifold and can be used for either temperature or pressure monitoring.
- No tool assembly / disassembly
- Single cell stack configuration (Additional Plate Sets can be purchased to expand the test cell)
- Pneumatic compression system for quick and repeatable assemblies
- Water Cooled
- Operating temperatures up to 150°C
- Standard parallel, micro channels flow fields
- No MEAs included (Standard MEA's can be purchased. Contact us about custom MEA configurations)
- Fitting set (either Metric or Imperial / English)
This test cell is made to order only. Typical lead time is usually between 3 - 4 months.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: