Your shopping cart is empty!
+1 (855) 251-0016 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Ruthenium Oxide (RuO2), catalyst powder has a particle size of around 5-10 nm with a surface area of around 18-25 m²/g.
Ruthenium is most commonly used for Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) applications.
|Surface Area||18 - 25 m²/g|
|XRD Crystallite Size||5 - 10 nm|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Related Products (15)