- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Laboratory Gas Generators
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN: Our portable and lightweight solar charger will be your perfect companion for charging your iPhone or Android on the go! The solar USB charger kit uses the power of the sun to charge its convenient battery, so it’s ready when you need it. You can also quickly store juice by plugging directly into a wall outlet before you leave the house.
EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS: Build your own solar charger from scratch following detailed instructions.
PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT: Fun, creative, and unique — your solar power bank kit will be a hit this holiday season!
GREAT FOR STEM TEACHING CURRICULUM: Our solar charger kit is a great introduction into solar energy and helps teach and encourage kids to to develop skills in the core disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and math.
• Battery Charge Time Solar: 14 hours
• Battery Charge Time Wall: 2 hours
• Phone Charge Time: 2 - 3 hours*
• Built Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
• Weight: 116g or 46 pennies
*Charge times vary between devices, operating systems and other factors.
The Solar USB Portable Charger Kit gives you everything you need to build your own functioning solar charger.
Solar USB Portable Charger Includes:
• Laser Cut Wood Box Pieces
• 6V Solar Cell
• Re-chargeable LiPo Battery
• Micro USB Charging Module
• USB Booster for Smartphones
• Rectifying diode
• Soldering Iron
• Hot Glue Gun
*Soldering is required to put pieces together. Soldering tools are not included.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: