- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- - Electrochemical H2 Compressors
- - Humidification Systems
- - Educational Electrolyzers
- - Electrolyzer Stacks
- - Industrial Hydrogen Generators
- - Lab Hydrogen Generators
- - Hydrogen Safety and Sensors
- - Hydrogen Storage
- - Metal Hydride H2 Compressors
- - Purification and Drying
- - Regulators and Fittings
- - Hydrogen Equipment Accessories
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
Sustainion® X37-50 Grade 60 is an anion exchange membrane with a dry thickness of 50 microns and is designed for use with a supporting electrolyte. It has been optimized for use in alkaline water electrolyzers and CO2 electrolyzers.
This is a specialized membrane with very low concentrations of ethylene glycol plasticizer. The lack of plasticizer makes these membranes more brittle. This membrane should be activated for 3 hours in 1 M KOH at 55 °C before use. They can also be used in a room temperature CO2 electrolyzer after activation.
Please note that this membrane is currently only available in 23 cm x 28 cm sheets.
Anion conductivity of Sustainion X37 membrane for hydroxide ions, carbonate ions, and chloride ions are provided in the graph below.
Typical 3 - 5 business day lead time is to be expected.
***Buyer represents and warrants that all uses of Product will be for Buyer's own use, which means, in particular, that Buyer will not sell, distribute, or transfer Product, whether directly or indirectly, to any class of trade (each a Product Diversion ). Any Product Diversion shall be considered a material breach of this Purchase Contract. The Products contain chemical substances not on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA ) inventory. Samples may be hazardous. Buyer represents and warrants that it will only use the samples for research and development purposes under the supervision of a technically qualified individual.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: