- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
This Fuel Cell H2/O2 has been discontinued.
H-TEC's Fuel Cell H2/O2 is a single-cell Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC) for hydrogen and oxygen operation. Running your fuel cell on pure Oxygen versus just Atmospheric Oxygen (Air) will provide a much higher performance with greater results!
This Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell produces electricity by using hydrogen and oxygen gas (or atmospheric oxygen). Its only by-products are water and heat.
• Power: 500mW
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 2" x 1.6" x 2" (50 x 40 x 50 mm)
• Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: