- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
The Fuel Cell Start / Run Block is intended to provide the power required for starting up a fuel cell system and then using the power produced by the fuel cell to sustain the controls and recharge the Block. The Start / Run Block will also sustain the fuel cell system during brief short circuit intervals. This product requires approximately 8 to 35 watts to sustain the fuel cell controls once the Block is fully charged.
Block output is 13V and can produce up to 35W for short periods to supply power to the fans and controller for the fuel cell stack.
The Fuel Cell Start / Run Block is perfect for Horizon Fuel Cells:
• Horizon H-100, 100 Watt Fuel Cell
• Horizon H-200, 200 Watt Fuel Cell
• Horizon H-500, 500 Watt Fuel Cell
✔ Start / Run Block
Product is intended for use for fuel cells between 100 to 500 watts. Please contact us here if you require a customized power block.
Typically lead time of 3 - 4 weeks is to be expected.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: