- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Sustainion® XA-9 Alkaline Ionomer 5% in ethanol mixture is the chloride form of the ionomer used in Kutz et al. Energy Technology to appear (2017). It is designed for use in the cathodes of CO2 electrolyzers and can inhibit water electrolysis. The ionomer is shipped in the chloride form and needs to be converted to the hydroxide form. The later step is often done after the catalyst ink containing the ionomer is deposited on the electrode.
Please note that this ionomer is currently only available in 25 mL.
Typical 3 - 5 business day lead time is to be expected.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: