- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Fuel Cell Voltage Monitor - CVM1
Product Code: 2014008
Monitor voltages for battery systems and fuel cells with the Cell Voltage Monitor (CVM) by Fuel Cell Store.
At a low overall cost, this high speed system is great for measuring high quantities of voltages. Each system is capable of measuring 32 channels of isolated Analog Inputs at up to 5 kHz and a 16-bit (63 uV) resolution. The very low power (< 2.5 W) means it can be integrated into systems where every watt counts.
Custom software for standalone operation as well as drivers and LabView examples for easy integration into your monitoring systems are included.
• 16-bit (63 uV) resolution
• Small size (4.7" x 4.1" x 2.1")
• High Speed (5 kHz)
• Multiple units can be daisy chained
• USB/CAN/RS-232/485 standard
• On-board data logging (uSD card)
• Monitor temperatures with Two K-Type T/C inputs
Configuration Software and Software Development Kit Included!
• USB (Universal Serial Bus) - USB v2.0 high speed device; bus powered
• CAN (Controller Area Network) - Up to 16 possible slave addresses
• RS-232/RS-485 Serial Interface - Modbus Available
• Configuration Software - Included software application allows you to set up, log, and analyze up to 16 CVMs in one application.
• Software Development Tool-Kit - Provided SDK allows developers to develop custom software applications DLL’s and LabView VI’s available.
• Dimensions - 4.7” x 4.1” x 1.2” (121 x 104 x 32 mm) at 0.55 lb (250 g)
• ±63μV resolution (16-bits)
• 0.05% Accuracy (NIST Calibrated)
• ±2 VDC range/channel
• 5 kHz sample rate (full 32 channels)
• 1 kV Isolation
• 85 VDC Common Mode Rejection
• 0°C to 1024°C temperature range
• 0.25°C resolution
• Internal Cold junction compensation
• 10 bit resolution
• 0 - 2.048 VDC (5 VDC tolerant) with reference to ground
• Independently configurable as I/O
• 3.3 VDC logic level (5 VDC tolerant) with reference to ground
• Supports data logging to microSD card
• CSV file for analysis at a later date
• USB powered or 8 - 30 VDC external DC
• Less than 2.5 watts total power
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: