- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
The DIY Solar Water Fountain Kit lets students design their very own water fountain powered by the sun!
You provide your own container for the water pump to sit in and use the solar panel to connect to the pump to generate electricity and watch the water go!
This kit is perfect for demonstrating low-cost renewable energy projects while also having fun!
• Solar Panel (3 V DC 250mA)
• Mini Water Pump (3 V / 80 mA)
• Silicon Tubing (18")
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: