- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Hydrogen Drone
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
Sometimes you just can't bring an entire class outside and other times the Sun just will not cooperate with you! That is why we recommend the low-cost solar-light alternative, the Sun Simulator. The Sun Simulator Light (100 Watt) is perfect for H-TEC, Horizon, and Heliocentris education kits that include a solar panel.
• 100 Watt Halogen Bulb
• On/off switch
• 18 gauge 2 foot power cord with grounded 3-prong plug
• Large cushion grip insulated handle.
Minimum separation distances must be observed when using solar modules and artificial lights on solar panels. The recommended distance is 12 inches (30 cm) between your solar module. When using other light sources make sure to observer the minimum distance specified by them.
Warning: The surface of the Sun Simulator and solar modules (panels) used can get very hot during extended operation of use.
• Power: 100 W, 120 V
• Bulb Type: Halogen
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.8" x 9" x 8.6" (300 x 229 x 219 mm)
• Weight: 4 pounds (1.8 kg)
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: