- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Fuel Cell Testing
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
This is a proton exchange membrane (PEM) based water electrolysis system with excellent lifetime and performance, which can be used either for ultra-pure hydrogen (~99.97 - 99.99% purity) or high purity oxygen (~99%) gas generation for various laboratory or industrial applications. In terms of DC power input, this system is capable of 0 - 10 kW for its power input range.
High-efficiency platinum (cathode) and IrO2 (anode) electrodes with a mechanically robust and durable PFSA membrane such as Nafion 117 as the core technology for the PEM water electrolyzer stack(s) utilized in this system will enable the researchers and product developers to safely generate H2 and O2 gases at at high purities.
Hydrogen generated from the water electrolyzer can used as the energy storage medium for HESS (Hydrogen Energy Storage System) applications. The water electrolyzer can be even powered by renewable energy such as solar, wind-power, tidal, night-time electricity, and surplus power energy. When needed, hydrogen is converted to electricity by the fuel cell.
- Size (L x W x H): 1000 X 550 X 1200 mm
- Power Consumption: 0 - 10 kW
- Hydrogen Gas Production/h: up to 2000 L per hour
- Oxygen Gas Production/h: up to 1000 L per hour
- Pressure: 0 - 7 barg
- Temperature: 10 - 80 °C
- Hydrogen Gas Purity: 99.97 - 99.99%
- Oxygen Gas Purity: 99%
- Water source quality: Deionized water or distilled water with resistance of 16-18 MegaOhms
Some of the product specifications may change without any notification as a result of design and material changes at the manufacturer.
- Lab experiment and teaching
- Laboratory analytic instruments
- Industrial applications such as hydrogen fuels for fuel cells and other electrochemical applications
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: