- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
• Pressure range: 0 - 150 psig @ 130 ºF
• Vacuum: 0 - 29.5" Hg
• Temperature range: 32 - 140 ºF
• Media: Air, non-corrosive water, hydrogen, 1M or less methanol (in deionized water) solution
• Tube Pull Out Force: >20 lb. @ 75 ºF
• Burst Pressure: 350 psig @ 75 ºF
• Materials: Body - Plastic resin; Metal Stud - Nickel Plated Brass; Gripper Ring - Stainless Steel; Seals - Nitrile
• Slowly push a clean and perpendicularly cut tubing into the fitting until it comes to a dead stop.
• Pull the tubing back gently until the Gripper Ring of the fitting grips onto the tubing and has a good seal.
• Push in evenly on the two long oval sides of the Release Button.
• Pull out the tubing while keeping the Release Button depressed.
• To reuse the tubing: Cut off the lodged portion of the previously used tubing evenly and perpendiculary.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: