- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Pressure Monitoring
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Laboratory Gas Generators
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
This is an additional cell for use in the Expandable PEM Research Test Cell. Up to 29 of these cells can be added to the base unit, creating a total of a 30-cell, dismantable fuel cell capable of approximately 1 kW of power using standard MEAs.
This gives all of the advantage of a research cell, with the instant expand-ability to a full size stack producing usable power for additional testing or use.
The design maintains the ability to disassemble the fuel cell with no tools, even with 30-cells.
- Plate set (1 anode, 1 cathode)
- Standard single pass, semi-coflow design
Lead time of two to three weeks to be expected.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: