- Fuel Cell Cars
- Fuel Cell Stacks
Fuel Cell Testing
- - Fixed Testing Systems
- - Liquid and Gas Delivery Systems
- - Fuel Cell Testing Hardware
- - Modular Testing Systems
- - Vacuum Tables and Temperature Controllers
- - Electronic Measurement and Control
- - Stack Humidification Systems
- - Ion Exchange Filters
- - Fuel Cell Testing Components
- - Portable Generators
- - Electrochemical Experiments
- Fuel Cell Components
- Hydrogen Equipment
- Power Devices
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Bioenergy Power
- Lab Accessories
- STEM Education
- Oxygen Devices
Building on the strong history of PEM fuel cell research and test data using 50cm² cells, the Expandable PEM Research Cell is a robust development tool using well established materials, techniques and quick assembly features. These features make it ideally suited for sample screening, research and development, and educational purposes. As a short stack, it is ideal for advanced system testing.
This is the best 50cm² test cell on the market and is used by virtually every major fuel cell manufacturer or research company in the world.
Fluids are in contact with materials that have proven compatibility with PEM fuel cells, which include ultem, fuel cell grade graphite plates, stainless steel (SS316) and silicone.
The unique sealing gaskets are simple, and reliably accommodate MEA's of varying thickness.
No tools are required for assembly / disassembly! With the integrated pneumatic bladder you will always be able to monitor cell compression and have repeatable compression on each assembly. Ports are provided into each manifold and can be used for either temperature or pressure monitoring.
This base model is designed as a water cooled single cell. Additional cells can be added to create a stack up to 30 cells (generating approximately 1 kW using standard MEAs).
An electric heat kit is available. This option is only recommended for single cell or short stacks of only a few cells, but is convenient if you do not have water cooling/heating readily available in your laboratory.
- No tool assembly / disassembly
- Single cell stack configuration - upgradeable to as many as 30 cells by purchasing the additional cells here
- Pneumatic compression system for quick and repeatable assemblies
- Water Cooled (Electric Heat Kit available)
- Operating temperatures up to 90°C
- Standard single pass, semi-coflow design
- No MEAs included (Standard MEA's can be purchased. Contact us about custom MEA configurations)
- Fitting set (either Metric or Imperial / English)
Lead time of two to three weeks to be expected.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: